FAQ – Frequently asked questions
- What is NetTv Plus?
- What do I need to get NetTv Plus?
- What are all the ways to use NetTv Plus service?
- How can I test channels’ quality and variety?
- I submitted an application for the ‘free key’ and still haven’t received it. What should I do?
- Can I use your services on my TV?
- Can I use your services on my phone?
- Can I use my ‘key’ in another country?
- Can I lend my ‘key’ to someone else?
- Are channels being broadcast in real time?
- I live in the USA and the time difference limits my viewership of local channels and daily news. Is there a solution?
- What do I do if the channel I follow does not work?
- How do I become a user of NetTv Plus?
- How do I make a payment?
- How long does it take to get the ‘key’ after my payment submission?
- How long does it take to get the box after my payment submission?
- Is my box covered under warranty?
- What happens if my box breaks down?
- What is the code for XXX channels?
1. What is NetTv Plus?
NetTv Plus is a company that finds and develops software solutions. Our main product is NetTv Plus player that operates as a multimedia search engline. NetTv Plus player can be used on your PC, phone or on your TV, if you purchase our box that contains integrated specialized software.
2. What do I need to get NetTv Plus?
Internet connection is the only thing you need to get NetTv Plus. Whether you use our service on your computer, phone or box, it requires no additional satellite equipment
3. What are all the ways to use NetTv Plus service?
You can use NetTv Plus service on your computer through our PC and MAC players, on your phone or on your TV though our specialized Motorola VIP 1003 box.
4. How can I test channels’ quality and variety?
NetTv Plus offers to all our potential users the possibility to test our services for 2 days completely free of charge. You can request your trial ‘key’ to test our complete service free of charge here. Free Trial Key. free key
5. I submitted an application for the ‘free key’ and still haven’t received it. What should I do?
You should be receiving your ‘free key’ within 24 hours after an application submission and in most cases even before then. If you have received a call from one of our operators but you still haven’t received the ‘key’, make sure to check your Spam mail as it often happens that emails get delivered there. If you haven’t been contacted by one of our operators within the past 24 hours, please send us an email to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone.
9. Can I lend my ‘key’ to someone else?
In order to provide the best service to all our users, this is not a possible option. Each individual ‘key’ can be used only on one device and will not work if you try to activate it simultaneously on multiple devices.
10. Are channels being broadcast in real-time?
Yes, channels are being broadcast in real-time, that is, you see on your player or your box anything that is being broadcast on local channels at a givem moment.
11. I live in the USA and the time difference limits my viewership of local channels and daily news. Is there a solution?
NetTv Plus thought about its users in the USA and Canada and came out with a unique solution for them. We offer channels with ‘-6 ’ option mode, that is, channels are being broadcast 6 hours later than the first run, so that when you wake up in the morning you get to follow the morning program and not the afternoon one.
12. What do I do if the channel I follow does not work?
If you ever find yourself in this situation, you can always report the problem automatically on your player or call one of our customer service numbers. Since NetTv Plus player does not stream the channels but finds their images on the Internet, we cannot be held responsible in the case that one of the channels does not work at a given moment since the problem lies in the streaming of a given channel. In the case that problem is coming from our side, we will do everything in our power to fix it.
14. How do I make a payment?
You can make a payment directly on our web site or in one of our regional offices, whose locations can be found on contact page.
15. How long does it take to get the key after my payment submission?
Whether you make a payment on our web site or in one of our regional offices, time frame for receiving your ‘key’ is 24 hours. However, the process is usually much faster and you can expect to get your ‘key’ within only few minutes.
16. How long does it take to get the box after my payment submission?
After you make a payment through our web site and as soon as your payment clears, we send a request to the closest regional office to mail you the box. The box will be send to your home address withing 24 hours. In the case you decide to purchase the box in one of our regional offices, you are able to take your box with you immediately.